Dear Cornerstone family,
We are joyful in our hearts and thank God for the journey forward in our fight against the Covid-19 virus. We pray continually for God to protect you and your families in this season. We have covenanted with Psalm 91 and trust God and His faithful love to be our shelter and refuge.
We’d like to provide you with information regarding the opportunity for you to gather once again in our sanctuary for services. The decision to attend service is a personal family decision; each family will need to decide whether they are comfortable returning at this time. Whatever you decide, we honor you and bless your decision.
Through prayer and thoughtful consideration, our Board of Trustees and pastoral leadership has set Sunday, May 17th as the day for regathering. Should you decide to attend, we are asking that you cooperate with us by complying with the guidelines which have been set forth by Governor Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Congregants 65 years of age and up, or individuals of any age with underlying health conditions, are advised to remain home and worship with us through our live stream at CornerstoneBrenham.org/live-stream
- Congregants who choose to attend should register here or call our office at 979-830-0404 to let us know you will be attending.
- We will be complying with social distancing requirements in our common areas and in our sanctuary. Families will be seated together and remain in the family unit. Thus, the need for registration or calling ahead for those who choose to attend.
- Those who choose to attend should wear a mask in all common areas and restrooms. Once families are seated and the service begins, masks may be removed until the close of the service.
- There will be no coffee bar or breakfast items available.
- There will be no nursery or children’s ministries facilitated.
The heart of leadership is to be sensitive to fellow members and exercise an abundance of caution in our plans. A virus outbreak in our congregation would be devastating to all of us.
Should you have any questions concerning our plans, please do not hesitate to call or email our office at email@example.com We miss you! You are continually in our thoughts and prayers!